Website Manager

News Detail


Mar, 2020

Update about Spring Soccer due to Covid 19 Stay at home situation

We hope this finds you and yours healthy during this pandemic situation. We want to let you know that due to the uncertainty of how long this will last, we are exploring all options, if needed, for our Spring Town Program,(such as a delayed or shortened season, tournament, additionalclinics from Red Bulls, etc.) In the next few weeks or so we will meet to see where we are and what can be planned. We hope to give the players something to look forward to, and will keep you informed.

We are also adhering to the guidance of currently does not sanction any activity.

Stay Safe & HSSC Board of Directors

Field Status

Open Open

White Lake (12:22 PM | 09/16/21)

Open Open

STA 3 Turf (12:24 PM | 09/16/21)